Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chinese New Year

As the title implies, this is Chinese New Year...

It's been long time i've never really "feel" the phenomena Chinese New Year, because the feelings of gathering with family members not around.

The significant of celebrating Chinese New Year (short for CNY) is to have a family gathering and enjoy dinner together and have little chit chat... updates each other; when every members of the family seldom gather and meet up during the year.

I've been alone for couple of years during CNY, not with my parents.

Hmm... if you ask me... do i have any feelings of 'celebrating' it?? Guess my answer is ... nope... not really, it's just another day to me...

But i do enjoy the long holiday... one week :)

I have plenty of time doing stuff that i like...

I guess, i do enjoy CNY, do i?? ;)

regards,
Grant

No comments: