Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Re-LOVE?? - Part I

I've 2 months without communicating with my girl friend....

Too many misunderstandings, miscommunication....

Until this day... near the end of year 2005.... Right after Christmas...

We had a pact.... we're gonna celebrate Christmas together... But ... 24th night,
i was at Menara SPK, doing some pcs maintenance in an office... till 10:30pm...
I stepped out from the building's main entrance...

The guard who opened the main door for me, cuz i'm the last person leaving the
office building, I saw him alone guarding the the lobby. I asked him if he's working
on Christmas?? He replied, he's working as guard, there's no holiday for him, public
holiday is totally meaningless...

I greeted him Merry Christmas... though he's a muslim...

I was sicked for the past 3 weeks ...

Read an article about health, stated that one who sick seeking for recovery, sometimes
the medicine doesn't help, but it's ones "ichinen" (the mindset) that determine if
he wants to recover or not...

I've never been fall sick for more than a week(not in the past few years), but this time,
i knew i wasn't able to recover because i truely miss her...

to be continue...

regards,
Grant Sykwalker

No comments: