Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Re-LOVE?? - Part II

Merry Christmas... I was lying on a couch in the living room at my nanny's.

I had plans, wanted to watch Narnia and King Kong...

But nothing happens..

Why??

I wanted so much to go for movie but the loneliness had stop me, I knew i'm
not going to watch it alone...

I was resting at home, hoping i'll recover from the long weekend... I wish i could
cuz my manager is waiting for a healthy Grant to come back to work... I don't
want to disappoint him by bringing back a sick person and he tried all he can to
avoid sending me to client's cuz it affect my health by travelling by bike and lately
the weather in the city is bad, it keeps raining on and off.

A lonely and miserable Christmas i must say... for the year 2005...

I decided not keep quiet anymore and voice out whatever in my mind, i gotto win
her heart back...

My truly belove Venice...

Venice is her dream city, she's been dreaming of going to Venice... one of the most
beautiful city in Europe...

I called - The phone wasn't hung up when she heard my voice...

Calmly, i repeated what i had in mind for weeks... to express the truth, the deep
expression i had, the miscommunication we had...

She listened... again, this time with calm and patience...

I knew she was caught with a romantic guy who snip in and gradually won her
heart over...

I just told the truth... the in-depth feelings i had for her...

I was so ill... still, cuz i missed all the moments we had together...

Telling her that i don't wish to be alone next year...

to be continue... next year...

regards,
Grant Skywalker

No comments: