Thursday, March 02, 2006

Change title?

I'm wondering, should i still be using Debian, Slackware, Linux and My Life anymore??

The question pops in because the new company i'm joining now is totally MS based, which i think it is not a problem for me, it's just that i still would pretty much like to pursue my linux hobby which out of touch right now since i have to up several Win2k3, Exc2k3 servers...

I think i'll have have to consider amending my Blog title instead.. but this will come later.

I've promised Padme to update this blog at least once a day... Phew... due to my busy schedule, hopefully i won't break my promises.. :)

I'll continue later to update the howtos and step-by-step on installing Dell SC420 on Win2k3 server to join domain with the existing DC in our network, then necessary service pack patches,
finally i'm adding in the exchange 2003 server in.

Okie dokie... i shall continue later..

regards,
Skywalker

No comments: