Thursday, October 25, 2007

What a pathetic...

Well, i just thought of the word "pathetic" could very well describe me.. and my feelings.

1 month of oversea business project, i'm staying in a foreign land, started to pick up a bit of the foreign language, i thought i'd like this, but i don't.

How pathetic i am?? I'm watching Resident Evil - Extinction on my own, with 3 couples in the cinema??!!!

Only 7 people watching this movie in a city's famous mall.

I feel so lonely, sad and then pathetic on my own.

My colleague got a local girl friend here, enjoying one of the biggest festival celebration here in this foreign land, but i'm alone in the apartment, day-dreaming.

I started to miss home, even though my bedroom look like shit, but, hey.. i'm home... i've got friends, i can visit friends... it's my home, i can do whatever i like.

I think i started to have the feelings of home sick now... Even if there's no one at home, but i'll feel more comfortable at home.

regards,
GS

No comments: